Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Improvements, ideas, new developments DESTINY

Welcome to the Forum.

I designed the chassis.

Here we can discuss everything about the chassis, which always could be better for sure !

Szilard has reacted to this post.
Szilard

Bonjour

Tout d’abord, je tiens à vous féliciter pour votre excellent travail de conception.

Vos modèles de carrosserie de voiture sont magnifique, je viens d’imprimer le modèle de la 406 en 3 parties, la finition est superbe.

Maintenant je vais réaliser le châssis Destiny V3 en ABS, ça va être un vrai régal.

J’ai une idée de création de carrosserie RC depuis plusieurs mois, le modèle serait celui de la DELOREAN DMC 12 du film « retour vers le futur », seriez-vous en mesure de la concevoir.

Merci d’avance et bonne fête de fin d’année

Szilard

Bonjour Taz!
Welcome to the FORUM!

I hope you don’t mind if we answer you in English, so more people could be included!
Thank you very much for your kind words! The Taxi model is something truly unique in our country as well, so there’s a reason we designed it 😉
If you have any questions about DESTINY, please do not hesitate to ask! Even better, if you have something to share about DESTINY’s further Development! (if you have an idea how something can be done better or more efficiently on our CHASSIS)
The Delorean is very special indeed. Right now our capacity is very strained as one of us is still doing this as a side job. Unfortunately, that’s my bro who is doing all the designing.

The DELOREAN is something I think all of our generation is yearning for on some level, so we would definitely very much like to design it for DESTINY along the road!

We wish You a very HAPPY new YEAR as well!
We hope building DESTINY is bringing you much JOY and something exceptional!

And now to EVERYONE on this FORUM: Let’s develop this SOCIAL CHASSIS further!
Peace out!

I’m still building my Destiny ;-), and I’ve created/modified some parts to make things work for me.

1. Radiolink R6FG receiver top mount – it has a gyro, so it has to be mounted horizontally (I think) so I create this little top mount. It can be screwed on a modified version of “03_Front_tower_left” in which I added 2 screw holes.
  2. Bumper – I don’t have a body yet and to protect my Destiny from my bad driving skills I created this minimalist bumper. It’s attached to a modified version of “02_Front_tower_lower”. I made this last part a bit longer and I added some mounting options for future stuff (a front spoiler? a bigger/better bumper? a splitter?)
  3. 6 cell Nimh battery brackets – the front bracket has a little extension to avoid the battery slamming into the front in case of a crash. No changes to the original parts were needed, it can be mounted on any existing Destiny.

I’m happy to share the models/STLs with anybody, or to donate them to the awesome MFactory33 team so they can maintain “community parts” somewhere central?

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20240421_093529313.jpg
  • PXL_20240421_093539414.jpg
  • receiver-top-bracket.JPG
  • bumper.JPG
  • batteryholder.JPG
Szilard

Hey Jan,

thanks for your innovations!!! You’re amazing :DD
You can send the STLs to our email address if you’d like to share them. We’d be happy to receive them that’s for sure 🙂 (akivonmodel@gmail.com)

We have been pushing our selves to create a bumper for a very long time. The one thing what kept this development at bay is the universality of DESTINY. As all bodies are different and we always aim model authenticity (so all parts must be proportionate to the real car meaning no distortions). So far, we could not achieve a very flexible (easily modifiable bumper system) which is to incorporate all the mentioned features. I hope Balázs (the geek from the two of us:) can now be inspired by You and make this feature happen and become a core part of DESTINY

Sziasztok!
I have a tiny little suggestion: is it possible to extend the steering angle just a “little” ? I am looking for a 3D printable 1/10 scale ,drift chassis, and DESTINY is the best yet, except the steering angle 🙁
More or less like the pic below:
steering angle
Looking forward for a solution, thanks in advance!

renthal from Hungary

advertisement